Welcome to Our OfficeTo keep our patients and staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are following safety guidelines from the CDC and Prevention. Here is what to expect when you visit our office.
What We Will Do
- Screen all patients, doctor, and staff members for COVID-19.
- Screening includes checking temperatures of everyone who enters our office.
- Require employees to wear personal protective equipment.
- Provide hand sanitizer and disinfectant in exam rooms, waiting rooms, bathrooms, and other common areas.
- Disinfect exam rooms and common areas.
- Limit daily office appointments to reduce contact and exposure.
What You Can DoIf you have a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms, call the office to discuss the best option for seeking medical care.
- Wear a face covering as soon as you enter the office.
- Use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- Come alone, unless having a caregiver is medically necessary.
- Ensure any minor child arrives with a parent or guardian.
- Complete and sign all necessary documents before your appointment.
- Maintain social distancing in the office.